Terms and conditions
- The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the purchaser with Gallería Gellart SL through the website, Gellart.com
- By using Gellart.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Terms”). Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before placing any orders on Gellart.com.
- In order to shop on Gellart.com, you must be at least 18 years old and you must also have a residential address in one of the country where we have shipping service.
- We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on Gellart.com at the time you place your order.
- If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions then please immediately stop using the website.
- Galería Gellart SL, was set up to promote visual artists, the sale of their artwork in the digital environment: specifically through the sale of their artwork in a digital environment: specifically through the domain Gellart.com and the positioning of the artwork in the search engines and its presence in social networks and marketing media.
- Gellart SL selects the artworks that are on sale at Gellart.com in mutual agreement with its creator.
- We focus on small and large collectors who love to adorn their bodies, houses, offices, factories… with artworks and make a rewarding investment at the same time
Log in & Sign up
- In order to see the artdescription of an artwork it is necessary for you to first log in and if you want to list an artwork or to make a purchase through the Site, you must first create sign up (“Créate an Account”) by completing our registration process.
- You will be required to provide certain information and you will establish a username and a password.
- Upon completion of our registration process or by using our guest checkout option you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information to us and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- Galeria Gellart reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- Please, inform to firstname.lastname@example.org any trouble you have with your account
The artist of Gellart.com
- We believe that an artwork is linked to the biography, the aesthetic values and the talent of its creator and that there is not greater or lesser art but artists.
- We work for transparency in the art market and provide collectors the information to follow the evolution of our artists and their market value and be in contact to them through posting: Biographies, Artworks, Blog and Contact details.
The artworks of Gellart.com
- The artworks on sale at Gellart.com are unique or limited editions, exclusive, finished and certified. All of them are registered with its photograph, description, title, technique, dimensions, price and date of completion by the artist.
- Unique artwork: It is the only existing artwork and it is identified and described by its author.
- Serial ARTWORK: it is an artwork reproduced with a limited number of copies. If the title includes, for example 7/50, it means that the edition is limited to 50 reproductions, and this piece is the 7th one, signed by the artist.
- Exclusive artwork means that it has not been published, edited, reproduced, etc before in digital devices except at Gellart.com: search engines, social networks, other galleries on-line, etc. There is only the exception if the drawings or prints have been published on newspapers, cultural magazines or books.
- Double certificate artworks: Every artwork is signed by hand by its artist in front or at the back of it. If it is not possible to sign it this way, the author will certify the artwork on a paper document. The invoice of Galeria Gellart will also certify it, including all the points of the web art description.
- Every artwork will be ready for starting delivery process by the artist to the buyer within 24 hours after its purchase.
- com set a year program of Temporary Exhibitions either by any of our artists or our patner galleries. The purchase of the artwork of a temporary exhibitions is subject of the the same rules as any other artwork included in Gellart.com
Prices and delivery charges
- The prices displayed on Gellart.com do not include the statutory Value Added Tax and the delivery charge. If the VAT rate applicable on the date of the order is changed after the order has been made, it will be reflected in the price of items without you being notified.
- The delivery charge for each order will be different, according to the dimensions or weight of your order and the country of destination. The cost for each delivery is clearly indicated during the check-out process. If we are unable to deliver your order through the standar shiping we shall contact you to find together a solution.
Place an order
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation confirming this purchase.
- You have 24 hours to undo your order via Gellart.com. If for any reason we can not fulfil your order, we will let you know. If we have already received payment for this order, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method used to make the payment. Sometimes alternative arrangements may be necessary, in which case our Customer Service will contact you to settle the refund.
- Shipping fees will be displayed at the checkout if you have already written down your address in your account.
- Before you place your order, you will be informed of the expected delivery details.
- Two shipping methods will be offered: Correos Express and DHL Express.
Correos Express offers a guaranteed delivery service on the next working day upon its admission to Spain and Portugal. Two working days for the Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Andorra and Gibraltar. 4-7 days for the Canary Islands. For international destinations, guaranteed delivery with optimal transit times (2-3 days in the main countries of the EU).
DHL express offers a guaranteed delivery service on the next working day upon its admission to Spain. For international destinations, 24-48h for Europe and between 2-6 days for the rest of countries.
- If you have given us your email address, you will receive a confirmation with your expected delivery details.
- Gellart.com will take the greatest of care to be as accurate as possible when receiving and dispatching orders. We always endeavour to deliver your order to a residential address, post office or pick-up location. Please note, we only ship to home or office addresses and not to P.O. box addresses.
- If your order does not arrive by the scheduled date, please contact email@example.com
Given up Guarantee
- You have the right to cancel your purchase and return it within a period of 10 calendar days after the day of delivery by Gellart.com or 7 days since you have receive it, which means that you are allowed to change your mind and send back the artwork you have received, without any obligations from your side, apart from taking care of the costs of the return shipping and assurance fees. WATCH OUT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ARTWORK YOU WANT TO BUY BECAUSE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO this guarantee.
- As you have been charged for the items, you will receive a refund which will not include gellart.com standard delivery costs and also exclude the cost of the return of the ítems.
- We will then provide a refund, attempting to use the same method that you used to make the payment. We will do this as soon as the artwork arrives at the origen. Another payment method may be used for the refund, provided that you consent to such change.
- This will not generate any additional charges.
How to return
- If the packing is broken, please take some pictures of it, refuse to receive the purchase, if you accept he purchase you risk losing the guarantee, and send the evidences to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not please with the artwork you have 2 days from the reception to send us a message, throught email@example.com, telling us you want to return it.
- If the artwork you have received is damaged, please notify our Customer Service team as soon as posible and send photographies. Please return the damaged artwork in accordance with the orientation below. The provisions outlined herein do not limit any applicable statutory rights.
- Please, re-use the original packaging, tape the package securely, and attach:
- The invoice we sent by email
- The printer return form that is included in the packing filled in.
And do not forget to write or stick the artwork code and the origen address on the package
- Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us.
- To ensure the parcel safely reaches us, we ask you to do it in the same way and with the company to guarantee, the back travel.
- You can expect to receive a refund within 30 days of sending it back to us. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation by email.
- Unidentified returns may not be eligible for a refund.
- You can pay for artworks in various ways as described below.
- Credit card or debit card: You can enter your payment details at the time that you place your order using a valid credit or debit card (VISA or Mastercard). The applicable amount will be immediately reserved on your card but will not be debited until the artworks have been dispatched.
- com reserves the right to check the validity of the credit or debit card, its credit status in relation to the order value and whether the address data of the purchaser is correct. We may refuse orders depending on the result of these checks.
- When paying by PayPal, Gellart.com reserves the right to check the validity of the PayPal account, that there are enough funds to cover the purchase sum and validate the billing address details of the purchaser. Gellart.com reserves the right to deny any purchase. Your PayPal account will only be debited after your order has been dispatched from the warehouse.
- The currency used is Euro (€). VAT is not included in all our prices and will be updated on the online store when you select your shipping country.
- Please note, we do not accept cash or cheques.
Ownership of rights
- All intellectual property rights, such as trademarks and copyrights on Gellart website remain with Galería Gellart SL and its subsidiaries or licensors. Any use of the Gellart website or its contents, including copying or storing such content in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Galería Gellart.com
Translation (Prevail clause)
- In the event there is a conflict between this English version of the Terms and Conditions and a translated version, this English version shall prevail.
- We recommend that you download our Terms and Conditions to keep a copy for your reference
Company address: Calle Ferraz, 49- 28008 Madrid. Spain
Company CIF: B-87994943
VAT Number: ESB-87994943
Registro Mercantil de Madrid (Spain): Tomo 37265, Libro =. Folio 50, Sección 8. Hoja: M664579
Updated Date: June 5, 2018